Texas Motorworx Skid Plate Pre-Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Raptor Owners!

After several off road trips (including the Texas Raptor Run which was brutal on the truck) we saw that the stock skid plate was not only bulky but could use some help in form and function. Our solution for the Raptor community is a direct bolt on replacement for the factory skid plate. The TMX skid plate increases front angle clearance and deflection while also adding an aggressive look to your Raptor. The skid plate will be available in a silver powder coating as well as a flat black. Custom colors available upon request.

The initial production batch of skid plates should be done within a week or two and has been fully CAD designed and modeled and tested for perfect fit. We will be sure to post up plenty of pics once we have them, so stay tuned.

That being said, we are offering Free Shipping for the first 30 days for anyone that signs up for the pre-order, or $25 off for local pickup! We will post more pics as they are ready! PM or email us to be included in the offer.

This pic shows the TMX skid plate with the flat black option.

SKID_PLATEwithwatermark.jpg

The TMX skid plate really compliments the suspension components well.

FrontScratchesgallery-watermark.jpg

This shows the stock skid plate next to the TMX skid plate.

Twotruckscrisp-watermark.jpg

WhiteandOrangeFiltered-watermark.jpg

Last edited:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another shot of the black one I'm running now. I got free shipping AND installation since I'm local!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342742988.399544.jpg

(By the way, my truck was used in the photos but I'm not a part of TMX. I will vouch for these guys though, they're working hard to make great products)