Rear facing brackets v.2 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

falc0n

Reaction score
I don't see anything on the website about the brackets yet or the X2. What are the specs for the X2 vs the X1? I'm definitely interested with the bracket design.

D

Deleted member 12951

A lot on their site needs updating. I don't think they really have anyone dedicated to doing it and they are so busy right now getting work done for folks for TRR that they can't get it updated, IMHO.

Off-topic but they are planning on having a Blackhawk 50" curved light and bar with bracket available to go up by the top of the windshield that they are working hard to have available before TRR. I told them to put me down for one, that's a done deal for me.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot on their site needs updating. I don't think they really have anyone dedicated to doing it and they are so busy right now getting work done for folks for TRR that they can't get it updated, IMHO.

Off-topic but they are planning on having a Blackhawk 50" curved light and bar with bracket available to go up by the top of the windshield that they are working hard to have available before TRR. I told them to put me down for one, that's a done deal for me.

Going for the unibrow eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk