New Release - TMX Covert Bed Cage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are very excited to announce the release of the latest TMX innovation, the TMX Covert Bed Rack, designed to be a complete tire and cargo management rack for your Ford Raptor.

Other solutions mount the spare tire vertically or at an angle, eliminating the possibility of a bed cover such as a BakFlip. The TMX Covert Bed Rack was designed to lay completely under cover, while still securing a spare tire, plastic tote, fuel jugs, jack and fire extinguisher.

Anyone who has been to an off-road event knows the value of carrying a spare, and doing so securely. Having the tire hang below the bed is not ideal due to weight pulling the bed down aft of the axle. This could potentially increase the risk of bending the frame. Relocating the spare into the bed and over the axle redistributes the weight securely and enables the user to access it much quicker.

The TMX Covert Bed Rack is not just for off-roading though! This is the equivalent of having a tool box on your Raptor. We designed a space large enough to hold a Rubbermaid Action Packer, as well as tie down locations to secure the tote. Instead of your items in the bed rolling around, you can now secure those items in a sturdy location and not worry about them.

The bed rack will be offered in two specs - base model and complete. The base model comes with tire mount and a space for storage and fuel jugs. The complete adds a secure floor jack mount. We are able to offer custom versions as needed, such as adding a spot for an antenna, lights, etc... Extra charges apply.

Last but not least, the TMX Covert Bed Rack was designed to integrate with the TMX Bed Stabilizers, so you can have a rigid structure front to back, all tying together to create a total solution.

TMX Covert Bed Rack Details:

- Made from 1.50" .095 wall DOM tubing
- Holds up to 39" tire with T-Bar screw
- Utilizes bed bolts for receiver cups that use set screws- Cage is easily removable
- Holds 20 gallon Rubbermaid Action Packer 43.8"x20"x17" (not included)
- Holds two 5 gallon gas tanks (plastic military style from Pepboys) held in by straps. 18.8"x13.7"x6.8" each fuel container (not included)

Weight 72lbs
Length 62.5"
Width 52" at cab end 35.5" at tailgate
Height 11" at cab/cargo end and 3" at tailgate
Sits 2" above bed floor
*Lies completely under bed rails to accommodate bed cover*

Price:
TMX Covert Bed Rack Base Model
$999

TMX Covert Bed Rack Complete Model
$1250

IMG_2501_zps0bd7d4a6.jpg
IMG_2474_zpsa85febba.jpg
ATT00016_zpsdd6025fd.jpg
IMG_2486_zps45ed29a9.jpg

Last edited:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it! I'm sure it'll also hold a 37, but lets say I wanted to hold two 37s, one on top of the other, can a longer threaded bolt be made to secure two tires? Or better yet, I'm sure you could add tabs to allow for straps to be used to hold down 2 tires.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you mount it in reverse?

Clean look guys I wonder what it would looks like powder coated red?