New Product Release: TMX Bed Stabilizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TMX has been busy these past few months, working hard to keep improving the Raptor. We have looked at form and function as well as materials and strength to come up with something we are very excited to release.

During any offroading antics in your Raptor you probably have noticed that the bed sides are actually quite flimsy. Flimsy enough to smash the side of your tailgate, and/or flimsy enough to increase the gap between your tailgate and bed side permanently. (Measure the gap between tailgate and bedside. If they are the same, you probably haven't taken it offroad yet).

TMX is proud and very excited to introduce a solution that solves all of the problems but does not effect the usefulness of your truck bed, the TMX Bed Stabilizer. This stabilizer connects the floor of the bed to the top corner of the bed to hold form, and have the ability to tighten to correct gapping. The stabilizers are held in with Clevis Pins for high strength and easy removal, allowing the stabilizers to either be completely removed, or laid flat. They use the existing bed bolt mounting for the lower mount and require 4 holes/rivets for the upper mount. Once installed, the stabilizer can be tightened by hand by turning the rod! It's that easy!

With anything related to the Raptor and TMX, we wanted the entire piece to look amazing. We decided not to powdercoat them to show the natural metal. Mounts and Hex Rods are 6061 aluminum so you won't have to worry about rust either.

Guys and Gals, even if you don't have "bed spread", these stabilizers will prevent you from having issues, and look absolutely beautiful and aggressive. We have 10 sets ready to go out the door, and more in production. We know these will sell extremely fast.

Regular Price: $225. Introductory Price - $199

Edited1-0574_zpse1e9cd3b.jpg

Edited1-0578_zpsa949c3ca.jpg

Edited1-0579_zps8d253682.jpg

Before
IMG_0063_zps27286668.jpg

After
IMG_0064_zps59d9dcf3.jpg

Last edited:

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RPG kit and dont have the spread yet. I expect it wont be long. These are really nice. I saw them at the TRR.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone had this issue that doesn't have a bumpstop kit?

We have seen this condition with all sets of modifications and without. To some, a 1/4" gap may be unsightly and need to be fixed. We have seen up to a 1/2" gap. Either way, these will help keep the sides in where they should be, and look incredible at the same time. They can be used as a preventative or corrective measure.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does the top end on the bedside attach? I didn't get to "really" look at it at TRR just in the passing.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I had Outlaw custom fab me a set so I'm not in need. Nice to see someone is offering a production kit and at 2/3 the cost of what I payed. It's a worth while investment.

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How does the top end on the bedside attach? I didn't get to "really" look at it at TRR just in the passing.

If you weren't so busy winning your shocks you could have seen it. We will get pictures tomorrow. Kinda dealing with a little storm right now. lol