Massive Wheel Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys suck!!........ Jk hopefully you have another sale like this down the road as i'll be in the market for some methods in the fall. the only thing that sucks is I'am all the way up here in the Alberta Canada and shipping would probably suck.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys suck!!........ Jk hopefully you have another sale like this down the road as i'll be in the market for some methods in the fall. the only thing that sucks is I'am all the way up here in the Alberta Canada and shipping would probably suck.

Might be able to work out a group thing, I am in Edmonton and have a buddy that might be looking at getting a set of 5 for his jeep so if we could get a big enough order maybe we could save on shipping or get a deal cut.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might be able to work out a group thing, I am in Edmonton and have a buddy that might be looking at getting a set of 5 for his jeep so if we could get a big enough order maybe we could save on shipping or get a deal cut.

i like the way you think. i'am getting married in Aug so can't make any big buys until after the wedding. after that i have the green light to get rims and tires going to be looking at getting five also.