Dupuy Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the bed rack working out?

It's been great, for doing what it was made for and keeping the spare in place and looking good doing it being sleek and not taking up as much room as other setups. No isses with fit or finish wise and after TRR it never moved an inch....unlike a certain light rack. If you're in the market for one I'll be selling this one in the next couple months. I'll make ya a deal.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
It's been great, for doing what it was made for and keeping the spare in place and looking good doing it being sleek and not taking up as much room as other setups. No isses with fit or finish wise and after TRR it never moved an inch....unlike a certain light rack. If you're in the market for one I'll be selling this one in the next couple months. I'll make ya a deal.

I meant light rack. Specifically the one sitting outside my shop...

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we know how that held up offroad. How's it doing over there? Wire it up for extra lighting for when you entertain folks outside?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I meant light rack. Specifically the one sitting outside my shop...

Are you saying you want to get it out from outside your shop? Lol