Boatec Fenders $599 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are being ordered as soon as I can afford to make my raptor strictly a toy. So like 5 years minimum lol. 37's on a DD would kill me in gas.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are being ordered as soon as I can afford to make my raptor strictly a toy. So like 5 years minimum lol. 37's on a DD would kill me in gas.

But it's oooooo, so worth it! I wonder if we can run 39" project tires with these boatecs? Never know, one day I might wanna go 39" projects.....one day that is.

Last edited:

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
fenders with 35s

Those look ridiculous! I definitely want some of these fenders, i wonder how they would look with 35s as i am not wanting to move up to 37s yet. I know 35s fit under the stock fenders, but when i switched to the method double standards it moved the tire out just enough that when at full turn the outside rear edge of the tire rubs just a touch. Its well within the realm of being able to trim and or beat the little piece that it rubs on back far enough to get it out of the way, but i thought maybe ill just go for the gold and go ahead and throw on some big ole bad fenders :big grin: haha. Does anyone have any pics of the boatecs with 35's?