Boatec Fenders $599 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in getting a set of front and rears for the truck to fit the 37" tire set that I am going with. Any update on the inner fender situation? Also, what does your paint guy up there charge? Since my truck is still on order, what kind of timing do we need to order everything so that they are here and ready when the truck arrives?

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What wheel/tire set up are you looking at? We've had pretty good luck with Service King doing fender paint. They usually will blend the paint on the hood and doors to make it look better. They are around $850 I believe. What color is your truck and when do you expect it being delivered?

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will probably go with a set of Method Envy or Double Standards....I was really liking the Fuel Trophy's at first, but that faded pretty fast. For tires, I am still debating....I like the Toyo MT, but I am do live in Houston and work in Dallas and don't want to listen to MT drone for 4+ hours when I go back and forth. I bought a new TDI Passat for commuting home, so it won't be driven that far often, but from time to time, I'll just want to drive it. So I need to do more homework on the tire selection. May look into the Goodyears, Nitto's, Toyo's, etc...

The truck is an Oxford White Screw and it was ordered back in April, so I'm optimistically hoping for a late July delivery, but we'll see. I might end up getting the entire truck wrapped, but I would still want it painted properly under the wrap. Is $850 front/back or just front? Seems like a lot to paint two fenders up front to me. Any update on the fender liners? That is my biggest issue with Boatec's, I don't want mud slung up there if I can help it. Prefer to just coat the fender liners with some spray and let the mud just hose right off and not be jammed into every nook and cranny up there.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We succesfully tested the fenderliners this weekend. The high temp rubber handled the 100 degree sand dune temperature and the long tube headers perfect. As soon as we collect all the trucks from Oklahoma we will have a release. 1-2 weeks depending on repairs and logistics.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We succesfully tested the fenderliners this weekend. The high temp rubber handled the 100 degree sand dune temperature and the long tube headers perfect. As soon as we collect all the trucks from Oklahoma we will have a release. 1-2 weeks depending on repairs and logistics.

Now I have another mod to add to my list.....

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per a post on another section, have we seen anyone running toyo 37s with these fenders at mid perch? (assuming standard trimming/hammering in fenderwell)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waiting to hear about fender liner as this will be a must for me. How much can we expect the fender liner to be offered @?