Blackhawk LED by TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ADD stealth fighter and the middle plate is tabbed for a 20" led bar, would the blackhawk fit in this since they use rigid industries?

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the ADD stealth fighter and the middle plate is tabbed for a 20" led bar, would the blackhawk fit in this since they use rigid industries?

TMX will have to answer that one. They look similar, but I don't know the exact dimensions. I'm guessing it would fit. If it was a little to small you could use washers or spacers. If it's too wide, you're out of luck.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We have a Blackhawk in an ADD Venom and it fits, but its tight. Our light is a bit wider than the Rigid so we had to bend the tabs back a bit to get the light on. The Rigid will be a better fit and you will not need to bend any tabs.