Installed Grill Letters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Line-X on the letters really works. I like that they are matte but the different texture makes them pop off the grill.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great, must say though....the LEDs need to be spaced out one more bug insert over in the grill. Looks like you added them rather than stock look. All the stock LEDs should be spaced 4inserts across from on another. I'm looking to do this mod myself.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I took my grill to the shop to get two more OEM LED grill lights installed while they Line-X'ed the raw aluminum grill letters I had received from Custom Truck Shop.

DSC00604.jpg

I used 4mm by 25mm hex head bolts to attach them to the grill, while it was off the truck.

By the time I got it home the sun was setting so I don't know how it will photograph reflecting the sun. (you will note the additional LED lights in the grill above the letters.)

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

I like that it stands out, but not "in your face".
The hex head bolts give it a more aggressive look (IMO)

Thanks Custom Truck Shop
I hope you're still subscribed to this thread. I'm wanting to add the 2 extra OEM LEDs in the grille. Do you have any additional details on how to go about doing this? Mainly where you got the extra LEDS & how they were mounted.