Installed Grill Letters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today I took my grill to the shop to get two more OEM LED grill lights installed while they Line-X'ed the raw aluminum grill letters I had received from Custom Truck Shop.

DSC00604.jpg

I used 4mm by 25mm hex head bolts to attach them to the grill, while it was off the truck.

By the time I got it home the sun was setting so I don't know how it will photograph reflecting the sun. (you will note the additional LED lights in the grill above the letters.)

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

I like that it stands out, but not "in your face".
The hex head bolts give it a more aggressive look (IMO)

Thanks Custom Truck Shop

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I really like the Line-x on the letters, that's a really cool idea. As everyone else said, I'm looking forward to night shots of the two new LEDs.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like this. I currently have the Stars and Stripes vinyl on my grill but the colors of it are not and making the wrong statement . Actually pulling it off this weekend. I've been thinking a brush chrome attached a lot like what you did here. I initially thought it would really pop but it would also be the only chrome on the truck. Not sure that would work either.

I have a buddy with a CNC machine. He is offering to help with something. Now I have to figure out what. This has me thinking. Looking good.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Close up of the letter "O", which shows the 7mm hex head of the 4mm stainless steel bolt:

DSC00608.jpg

Also, though not intended for this thread, a pic of the LED's. Pic taken as night fall began:

DSC00610.jpg

Last edited: