Baja Raptor Front Bumper by LGE*CTS Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to Cut the Frame Horns to install your bumper?

I know some other bumpers you have too.

This is a deciding factor for me.

also want to add a 30" bar and 4 D2s You have any ideas on that?

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to Cut the Frame Horns to install your bumper?

I know some other bumpers you have too.

This is a deciding factor for me.

also want to add a 30" bar and 4 D2s You have any ideas on that?

I just installed my bumper from LGE/CTS last week, you don't have to cut the frame horns. You'll love the bumper, it looks awesome on the truck!

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are the pics?? I love this bumper...

I'm installing a 37" Baja Designs light bar on it tomorrow, i'll have pics up then. It should fit right between the D rings. I asked about installing D2's in the side but decided to have Baja Designs make me a custom bar with Amber and white with dual wire harnesses instead of one, should be nice and clean once it's done.

My stock bumper had the Dually D2's for fog lights, I moved the white spots to the hood on Outlaw Claw mounts and am waiting to get to 50 posts so I can sell the ambers :naughty:

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah our bumper do not require any cutting but you do have to drill 2 holes on the side to mount the braces. You can run a 30" light bar in the center of the bumper and we have had customer install the D2's in the side area that goes up at and angle I will see if I have any pics of that so you can get an idea or if you want you can run light on the top of the light bar across the top. Either way just let us and we can weld on the light tabs where ever you want. We also have both of the 30" and the D2's in stock so if I don't have any pics maybe I can hold them in place and show you what they would look like. Thanks

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Please....If you can post a pic with the 30" and D2s it would greatly help.
Do you have bumpers in stock??
I spoke with your dad at the sand show...if the "good guy" offer still stands i am a buyer this week.

Yeah our bumper do not require any cutting but you do have to drill 2 holes on the side to mount the braces. You can run a 30" light bar in the center of the bumper and we have had customer install the D2's in the side area that goes up at and angle I will see if I have any pics of that so you can get an idea or if you want you can run light on the top of the light bar across the top. Either way just let us and we can weld on the light tabs where ever you want. We also have both of the 30" and the D2's in stock so if I don't have any pics maybe I can hold them in place and show you what they would look like. Thanks

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok as soon as I get in to the office I will post some pics, and I am picking up bumpers from powdercoat today but I only have 3 that are not spoken for yet. I should have another batch of bumpers ready by wednesday next week.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes please post up some pics of the 30" bar with D2s on the corners.
if you can save me one of the ones today I will come for a install Thursday or Friday. let me know what works for you.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

sorry just realized this was not in a private chat.
my iphone sucks for typing messages.

yes please post up some pics of the 30" bar with D2s on the corners.
if you can save me one of the ones today I will come for a install Thursday or Friday. let me know what works for you.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this the bumper that everyone went crazy trying to identify?