Tsb 12-11-1 - myford touch voice recognition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what they did to mine. I found out that it was not perfect still (shocker considering it is a Microsoft product). I cannot change the codes of the door from the MFT screen. At least it is not freezing! (I did get the A4)

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had the update, the A4 SD card update and now finally a new radio module installed Friday. Ill update when i drive it home, but if the radio still doesnt work Im going to go ballistic!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MyTouch is bug-gy to say the least. My 2013 SHO hasnt worked right from day one, but I updated it this weekend it seems to finally be working. My Sync on the 2011 Raptor has been a bit of a nuisance as well.

Ford knows they have a crap solution here. They took a MAJOR hit in Consumer Reports reliability rating solely based on the Sync and MyTouch issues their cars are having. It seemed a good idea at the time, and when it works, its okay, but I never would have tied my system to a Microsoft product. (And I used to work for them)

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the TSB I found addressing the issue . The dealer needs to do this update so they can give you a new SD Card (A4)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1257774/tsb12-11-01.pdf

Floyd was absolutely correct.Thks for the TSB post. Took my baby in today and they updated my MFT following this TSB. Issue free as of now and the system feels sharp. Bluetooth instantly connects and everything works. Hope this holds up! I recommend everyone go in and get this update

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was going to targetmasters in milpitis ca. the street was called minnis circle. everytime i said minnis circle it took me to a ******* hair salon.......

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was going to targetmasters in milpitis ca. the street was called minnis circle. everytime i said minnis circle it took me to a ******* hair salon.......

.....so your nav knows you all too well.

creepy

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am taking my truck in this AM for the update too,we will see and looking at flickering left side light.