Tsb 12-11-1 - myford touch voice recognition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its just a new sd card. they take out your old one, and replace it with a new one. 1minute later everything boots up fine

The service manager told me the whole software upgrade should take a couple of hours!?! I have an appointment on Friday. Will let you know :)

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry, now that i think about it, the old version sd card didnt work in my truck. i must have already had the new software, they just used the wrong card at first. so maybe it does take a long time....... it is a computer update........

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had the MF'r take a shit on me today. Took it to the dealer - took about an hour and a half to update everything. Dealer said his wife called him after I did and said she was pissed because hers did the same thing. I'm gonna kick Bill Gates in the nuts for this !!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine was built on 11/7. I hope it has already been updated at the factory

Just had the MF'r take a shit on me today. Took it to the dealer - took about an hour and a half to update everything. Dealer said his wife called him after I did and said she was pissed because hers did the same thing. I'm gonna kick Bill Gates in the nuts for this !!!!

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the latest version is? Or what version was installed?

Gen2 3.2.2 is in mine. I have had no problem yet.

Charlies Ride

Reaction score
Mine has Gen2 - V3.2.2 and it needs to be updated. Just called the tech at the dealership to find out because of screen freeze up, and it will take about an hour to update. Got a appointment next Monday. Supposely trucks built as of two weeks ago will already have the updates.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is typical Microsoft software. You might need security update monthly as workstations / servers. Besides, you might need to stop on the side of the road, just to reboot MFT.

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 and the only issues I've encountered hv been the frozen screen....(about a min then went back to normal) and the system not recognizing my bluetooth audio (undefined message) then turning to the radio....hopefully this "update" fixes these issues! Imma call my dealer trmw and see what he says...I hv the v3.2.2 so we shall see