TSB 11-1-5 Canister Purge Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im having the same problem, mine is very hard to start after getting fuel only though, no ticking at all, other than that it runs perfect. Phoning dealer in morning to see if they have the part in stock.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did anyone ever figure out a definite on this one? My truck is a '14 with 19,200 miles on it. Ran 5-20 Mobil 1 full synthetic since the 2nd oil change, every 4-5k. My truck has always had a bit of rough idle/valve noise but yesterday it sounded much louder and almost like it was slightly knocking. Today it sounds a bit better but i seem to be down on mpg a bit also.

Antlers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Humvee21 Did you ever figure out your knock? Mines been doing the same thing since I bought it. It'll knock for 5 seconds or so and then stop for a few seconds and then knock again. Only happens with the Air Conditioning on and if I shut it off while its knocking, the sound stops.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Humvee21 Did you ever figure out your knock? Mines been doing the same thing since I bought it. It'll knock for 5 seconds or so and then stop for a few seconds and then knock again. Only happens with the Air Conditioning on and if I shut it off while its knocking, the sound stops.

No, but it went away after a while. I haven't heard it since.