Squadrons mounted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USED OUTLAW RAPTOR HOOD LIGHT MOUNTS, THEY ARE AWESOME, THEY GET THE LIGHTS UP HIGHER FOR BETTER LIGHT DISTRIBUTION. THEY ARE NOT THE EASIEST THINGS TO INSTALL BUT WELL WORTH THE EFFERT. THEM. WENT OUT TO MY FARM TO ADJUST THEM I ESTIMATE THEY COVER AN AREA 300 YDS X 100YDS. I'M VERY PLEASED!!:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:
I MOUNTED TWO BAJA DESIGN SQUADRON SPOT LIGHTS ON
---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Got my wiring harness from baja deigns. I wired my squdron lights to be on with my highbeam headlights and off with lowbeam. This is a big plus for the back roads. We have lots of deer here and i can see them wayout there and be prepaired for them to cross in front of me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARRAPTOR

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more time squadron lights

IMG_4302.jpg,
that's my cap in there for referance

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARRAPTOR

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couid not believe how small they are. But they are mighty! I like being discret, I don't want people to be over whelmed by lights when they look at my truck. Seems like around here the redneck teens and 20 somethings are the one with lights as big as the moon and 10" lifts, i'm not one of them. Our RAPTORS are engineering marvels, let's not mess that up. It's a RAPTOR!!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dig them, look great! I do still love my M&R 6" lights, i like how they are kind of bulky looking, but i wouldn't mind something smaller either...later down the mod road.