The LED light bar with the best distance!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
yeah im thinking expo roof rake, with detatcheable LED bar

like so. but have an LED mount somehow

72014fa9.jpg

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounted some Yakima roof bars on mine and added a basket, then bolted up a light bar to that. wish it was lower though.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think it would be mostly the farther shooting light...

Good idea, but I think that's an oversimplification. The lights I had on the rollbar on my old Toyota worked well up there. Granted, the Raptor cab is longer, but I still would expect more spread than that.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah im thinking expo roof rake, with detatcheable LED bar

like so. but have an LED mount somehow

72014fa9.jpg

A 22" or 30" would look so clean in the slot in your bumper. Is there enough room to clear the hooks?

Banned
Reaction score
thats not my truck, but i think a 15" would fit nicely there. cept i have to run a front plate wher ei live so that messes that up. my plan is to run one in the lower opening in my grille, its this style. 20" is the opening for the lower one.

2004FordRangerGrille.jpg

either way, ill have one of these things sometime next summer.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thats not my truck, but i think a 15" would fit nicely there. cept i have to run a front plate wher ei live so that messes that up. my plan is to run one in the lower opening in my grille, its this style. 20" is the opening for the lower one.

2004FordRangerGrille.jpg

either way, ill have one of these things sometime next summer.

That looks lit it would fit really well with a 15" and not have to much space left over and throw a ton of light!

Ill have to look at it for my ranger grill to :cheers:

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO lights just dont shine as far with them lower. 4 hella 500s on my custom bumper Vs. my friend with a pathfinder on 35s with 4 hella 500s on his roof, his had a lot more distance than mine by far. hence why I got a roof rack. 6.2 if you can do a roof bar, which Im sure you can real easy (I didnt want to drill into my roof so I got the clamp on style which works just as well) and mount it there. look cool too.

or go crazy and make a small chase rack with built in roof basket and light tabs.