The LED light bar with the best distance!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was my flashlight, i didnt see pictures of light output at first, so i posted pictures from my flashlight just as an example of light output since they use the same led. it looks like he posted pics, and mine were removed.... those leds are supposedly the best on the market now. im guessing a lightbar with them would be insane

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that was my flashlight, i didnt see pictures of light output at first, so i posted pictures from my flashlight just as an example of light output since they use the same led. it looks like he posted pics, and mine were removed.... those leds are supposedly the best on the market now. im guessing a lightbar with them would be insane

Your right nosbusa T6 bin XML LEDs are awesome bulbs

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Vision X Prime Xtreme Xmitters 10° throw light farther than anything on the market,
43" XMITTER PRIME XTREME LED BAR BLACK SEVENTY EIGHT 6-WATT LED'S 10 DEGREE NARROW BEAM

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Vision X Prime Xtreme Xmitters 10° throw light farther than anything on the market,
43" XMITTER PRIME XTREME LED BAR BLACK SEVENTY EIGHT 6-WATT LED'S 10 DEGREE NARROW BEAM

The Xmitter is a nice bar but according to Vision X charts a single Squadron goes just as far as the Xmitter 10 degree.

For the price of the 43" xmitter you could purchase a 51" Onx. The Onx is the first LED light bar to truly have the distance of HID in a LED light bar.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
throw us a bone, can the n-fab roof mount be modified to work or the ADD mounts

N-Fab 50" LED Bar Roof Mount for 2010+ Ford F-150/Raptor SVT by N-FAB | Raptor Addict

Its hard to say I can't see exactly how it attaches to the lights but it looks like it would work

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Can one of these led bars be mounted behind the grill? If so, what hardware is needed? Are there off-the-shelf mounts that can be used?

Unfortunately at this time Baja Designs doesn't have any mounts for behind the grill but im sure some other mounts could be made to work or small brackets made.
Thanks
Mike
BD