Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa!! I'm beyond stoked to have won this giveaway! What I said about Baja Designs earlier in this thread was genuine and the magnitude of this giveaway speaks volumes for the character of the company. Plain and simple, their lights kick ass as much as the people who stand behind them. Thank you @Baja Designs!! I'll most definitely be posting up some pics with the XL's!

It's the community here at FRF that is really to thank. If it wasn't for all the members who make this forum what it is, there wouldn't be companies like Baja Design's up at the forefront showcasing their products. We're lucky to have them apart of our community where they can extend their stellar customer service beyond just a phone number or email address. The giveaways are a nice perk too.

And now for the obligatory tizzle slogan...

Baja Design's: Sun rivaling night shattering lights that will illuminate the whoops on Mars and beyond. It's the stuff Star Wars dreams are made of.

But really... Their lights are the best in the biz.

Last edited:

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now if only BD would accept trades. I've got 10 Dually D2s that I'd be willing to trade for some XL80s

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gongrats

I have :e30: so I'm good to go. Who need two see when your going fast trying to exscape the xl pros. The banchees gona get you the banchees gonna get you tonight

Last edited: