Blast of light from 4 squadrons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just wondering how would these compare to the D2'S, any idea?

Hey Justvettn,

The Dually is a great light, but a to compare them would not be accurate. I can confidently and honestly say that two D2 Dually's is equal one Squadron. Unfortunately my opinion will definitely seem biased so maybe someone on the forum has both lights. :waytogo:

Gordon BD

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking into the golight, what model is This and where you bought from?
How would you rate the performance of the golight???

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARRAPTOR

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The golight is awesome! i have had mine about ten years. i just resently put the LED CONVERSION IN IT.Ilike it because u can point it where u need it. here is two web sites:
Golight LED Bulb for the Golight Radioray Series - 36 Watts - 2520 Lumen - MagnaLight mine is a spot but i wish i had a flood.http://www.productshipmarine.com/Go...eless-Hand-Held-Remote--Black_item_19715.htmlTHIS IS THE ONE I HAVE
the golight is great for looking at wildlife witch is what i use my RAPTOR for most of the time!
i have the one that is magnetic but u can slide the magnetic base of and i use the suction mount on my sunroof, it is very sturdy, i remove it before i get on the hiway.

Last edited: