BD = righton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
onx 30" with both clear and amber lenses and rock guard in a diffused/spot/spot/diffused arrangement. Pics by end of week.

Call and ask for Mike and ask for the FRF discount. Very easy to work with.

I've been running just two BD squadrons up front now for a while and love them.

more to come...

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered the bar on the 6th. Got it on the Ninth. 30" OnX with cornering lights on the outside segments and spot lights in the middle segments. I also got the amber lenses which are interchangeable with the clear so that I can run any combo of clear/amber or full amber or full clear. The lenses have very precise gaskets and look to be sturdy. My original plan was to mount it behind the upper grill (above the ford logo) and I'll probably still do that. But, for now, I mounted it to the upper radius bar connecting plate on my wicked urban assault bumper. I have the rockguard for it too for when it is exposed like this. I had to modify and make my own brackets for the bumper install so I mocked everything up and then took the brackets off to paint them. While the first coat was drying, I wired everything up to upfitter 1 and tested and man that sucker is bright. With this, the two BD Squadron cornering lights and the master retrofitter's headlights, I think I'm g2g.

Some pics of mockup.

294hq37.jpg

saxu9h.jpg

the lenses. I'll try these out when I'm in the dirt next week.

24dowvc.jpg

More pics tomorrow when the install is complete.