Baja Designs - XL Series - NEW Products!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever I take photos of my lights. I am so disappointed how little the camera actually captures. I bet, those photos don't do much justice and they are much brighter in person!

Congrats on having some siiiiick lights.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@bstoner59. Thanks great video! Those XL80s are awesome! I am getting the XL racers to replace my old vision x 4.5" hid. But now I am going to have to add some XL80s to the mix.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I haven't really seen them much in person. The video was sent to me by the WOG dudes. I turned them on pulling down the street last night and turned them off afraid the neighbors would think there was a UFO landing.
Those 80's are seriously bright! I'm going to retab the bumper and add a few more. Thinking some turning lights and one more 80.

#whatareicons

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I haven't really seen them much in person. The video was sent to me by the WOG dudes. I turned them on pulling down the street last night and turned them off afraid the neighbors would think there was a UFO landing.
Those 80's are seriously bright! I'm going to retab the bumper and add a few more. Thinking some turning lights and one more 80.

#whatareicons

take out the headlight insides and put some XL80's in there too.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love running my lights on my curved street at night no one has said anything yet! These will most likely change that.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'll be headed out tomorrow and driving around at night. I'll get some more pics for you guys. If you want some give those goons at Westside Off-road a call and they will hook you up with the "Stoner Special" :stoner:

#whatareicons

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'll be headed out tomorrow and driving around at night. I'll get some more pics for you guys. If you want some give those goons at Westside Off-road a call and they will hook you up with the "Stoner Special" :stoner:

#whatareicons

20% over MSRP?

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed and wired up my XL Racers edition spot hood mounts yesterday! They are awesome and in the initial test on my street they are just what I was looking for to replace my 4 year old vision x 4.5" HID spots. Brighter and a little wider beam at 100 yards plus. Less spill/glare on the hood also. Longer distance test later.

The Pics and video in this thread don't do them justice, the XL 80 must be just insane.