Baja Designs Stealth LED bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
x2 on this^

Can you share some details on this? I looked on your website and didn't find anything.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the interest I will try to answer your questions as best as I can.

NY Screw,

No, unfortunately we do not make a custom mount that allows for the Stealth to be installed behind the grill. It is definitely something that can be done, but it would be something custom that you would have to create. We do sell the Stealth Raptor Kit; which places 2 20" bars perfectly inside the bumper and has the same power of a 40" Stealth LED bar. Let me know if you have any questions about that kit and I will look into mounting options behind the grill.

Hey KaiserM715,

I apologize we are still adding information the website and we will have a blog up soon explaining much of this information. Our Stealth LED bars all have a very unique feature that gives users a form of customization. Our optics are all user changeable; which means if you want to add more flood or take out driving optics and add spot, it is all possible. For instance, if you purely want an all spot pattern you can add all spot and if you decide you want to change it later, you can do so with ease.

I hope I was able to answer all questions and please feel free to PM or call me at anytime.

Thanks,

Zach BD
(760)560-2252 EXT. 101