Baja Designs Discount!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just wanted to say we at Baja Designs are here if you have any lighting questions you would like help on, also the forum member isurvive won our raptor kit with a 20" stealth led light bar that you guys should enjoy to hear a fellow raptor forum members view on and see some pics.
Dont forget forum members get 10% off there orders
Thanks
Mike
BD
760 560 2252
ext 101

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i look forward to seeing this setup on isurvive's truck. thanks again Baja Designs for your generous contribution to the FRF Giveaway 2

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there anyway to replace the 3 small led lights on the top of the grill with a blue bulb? I guess the marker lights

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are there anyway to replace the 3 small led lights on the top of the grill with a blue bulb? I guess the marker lights

Nothing i know of but I think that is a cool idea to look into
Who else would like something like that?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I can't wait to get my new Baja Designs lights up and running. 9 4" Fuegos waiting to shine.
Cant wait to see that. I think your raptor is gonna have the most Baja Designs lights we've seen on a raptor

Last edited:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Cant wait to see that. I think your raptor is gonna have the most Baja Designs lights we've seen.

Hah, that's funny cause we may need a couple of more.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cant wait to see that. I think your raptor is gonna have the most Baja Designs lights we've seen on a raptor

This subject has been discussed at length and just so you're fully informed before you put too much effort into the R&D, the amber marker lights in the grill are required by law, both location and color.

~BGM

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and in Florida blue and red are a no no on non-emergency or LEO vehicles. They will give you a rather large ticket as soon as they see them.