STAGE 2 (M&r unveils fog light kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

I know many have been waiting and i finally have an update for you guys.

Here are a few pictures and a clip that we shot. Keep in mind that there is a bright light in the community where the video is being taken. After we get the second side fabricated, we will take it out to the mountains to show you guys better contrast.

This particular kit comes with a bracket that is attached to factory bolts on your bumper frame.

They have a waterproof, vibration proof design which enhances the durability of the product. This particular model has three lights on each side with 1 LED which is 10W . These high output LED's produce a lot more light when compared to conventional 1W or even 3W led devices.

This kit produces well over 5000 lumens in SPOT, FLOOD, and any combination that a customer wants. It will come for both sides of the truck (6 lights total)

What do you guys think? :peace::peace::peace:

square2.jpg

square1.jpg

square3.jpg

YouTube Video

Last edited:

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! Looking forward to seeing both sides installed. Any ideas on pricing and when we can order this setup?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The price will be $450 plus shipping for all 6 lights and mounting brackets. PM me for preorders

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good, but I would like to see pictures of the mounting bracket on & off the truck.

I will show complete powder coated brackets when they will be finished and fabricated. Just wanted to show you guys the status of the product.