M&R Sneak Peak: The "8 PACK"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the folks that love our fog light kit, this addition to the raptor puts out even more light

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not going to the snowball run, but yep same reason. Headlights in heavy snowfall can be like white-out conditions. I've driven before during really bad snow storms with the lights off just using the parking lights to see because it was more blinding with the lights on. I'd put the regular lights on for oncoming cars, but once the road was clear, lights back off again and wishing I had yellow/amber fogs lol.

I've been there! Had to turn the driving lights off and only run the running lights only. Looking out the window with it down to only see the ditch... but thats all you needed haha. Freakin white out blizzard coming from all directions at once. :gay:

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The website is for another kit. It's the one for the fog light holes and is already available. It's 3 lights on each side. Comes with everything you need except maybe few feet of wire to extend it to the up fitter switches. This thread is for the 8 pack. 4 lights on both sides of the lisence plate