M&R Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The measurements for those would be 6.1*4*3.8 INCHES

Can someone validate that they fit? The quality of this particular model is awesome since each led has its own lense for better optical projection.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The measurements for those would be 6.1*4*3.8 INCHES

Can someone validate that they fit? The quality of this particular model is awesome since each led has its own lense for better optical projection.

I'm sure that would fit, with the proper mounting bracket. I'd be curious to see them mounted on the hood mount brackets that Outlaw sells. Hmmm....the website says they are a spot or pencil?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm sure that would fit, with the proper mounting bracket. I'd be curious to see them mounted on the hood mount brackets that Outlaw sells. Hmmm....the website says they are a spot or pencil?

I like where you're going with this. Count me as interested too.

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I pulled the trigger on a 24" LED light bar & installed it today.
Going to be doing some evaluation on it over the next few weeks.
Price on this unit is $375.00 & installs very easy. The light itself is VERY bright.
Maybe something to consider when your pocketbook can't take a $700.00 hit.
Special thanks to BigJ for the upfitter diagram.

Dyno - Did you have to move the front license plate bracket to accommodate the install? Or did you have to buy a new one.....

Stupid front plate laws...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hmmm, and for $100, i think it might be a great options for my mounts and with minimal hood glare. Payday is this Friday, let me see what I can do.

Damn you! Now I want to do this too. it looks like it'd be $269+ Shipping to make that happen for the two lights and the outlaw mounts...that's really pretty reasonable.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Vanilla, if you're going to do this, you'll probably get to installing them before me since I won't be home till the end of Feb, so I'm looking forward to some pictures when you get yours. Let me know how they work.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i pulled the trigger and Mikhail is sending me a 20". I couldn't justify paying the prices some of the other manufacturers ask. I wanted an LED bar, but not that bad. these prices are more in my ballpark and if the quality is as good as everyone says I think we have a winner here!

I'll have to swing by to check out all your new stuff... To see which ones to put on my shopping list.