The M&R 40" kit can also work for the F150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys there is one member on here who tried to install the 40" kit on a regular F150. It did work with a little spacer (had to be raised to alight with the grill)....

What do you guys think?

1f3087df-8408-4b0f-a3cf-8345b28430b1_zpsdd3ede96.jpg

Blacknight

Reaction score
I know I know, its not a Raptor. But at least its a Ford! I visit this forum A LOT to get ideas for the F150 that arent on any of the F150 forums.

I needed more light when I'm out in the dessert(even after my retrofitted head and fog lights) and really couldn't afford the bigger price tag bars(2 kids now). After reading many reviews from other members I decided M&R was the way to go. The bar is insanely bright and the customer service is unreal. M&R even followed up with me to see how everything was working. Who does that now a days?

Big thanks to M&R for answering all of my questions and providing us a great product at a great price. And a big thanks to all you Raptor owners for the inspiration.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it! That is a great looking F150. I bet that is one bright bitch. Wouldn't want to be in front of you going slow!

:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a::gasp:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
where can i get a bowtie for my Raptor? i think it will class it up quite a bit...