M&R 20" Light Bar Group Buy Interest List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Did my PM

I PM'ed MandR my interest in the 20" and bracket for under the Ford logo! I just can't justify the money for the Ridgid 40" (which I'd love to have) and have a front licence plate so can't do the Ridgid 20" in the lower grill. I'm just leary of not having the life time warranty even at half the cost.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I PM'ed MandR my interest in the 20" and bracket for under the Ford logo! I just can't justify the money for the Ridgid 40" (which I'd love to have) and have a front licence plate so can't do the Ridgid 20" in the lower grill. I'm just leary of not having the life time warranty even at half the cost.

I know that warranty is very important to people and affects peoples decision of the purchase. I will offer a three year warranty to people on the raptor forum. :peace::peace::peace:

LEDS are simple. If nothing happens within this time period. It will outlive your truck and some

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only had mine a short time, but I do feel it to be a quality product. I just can't help myself with turning it on & off daily so at this rate it has been turned on about ninety to hundred times over last 30 days. I believe you'll be happy with the quality as well.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know that warranty is very important to people and affects peoples decision of the purchase. I will offer a three year warranty to people on the raptor forum. :peace::peace::peace:

LEDS are simple. If nothing happens within this time period. It will outlive your truck and some

Even for current customers, not just new customers? :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I only had mine a short time, but I do feel it to be a quality product. I just can't help myself with turning it on & off daily so at this rate it has been turned on about ninety to hundred times over last 30 days. I believe you'll be happy with the quality as well.

Ditto to all the above. I feel it's good quality and i look for ANY and ALL opportunities to flip them on... Lol.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Even for current customers, not just new customers? :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Ditto to all the above. I feel it's good quality and i look for ANY and ALL opportunities to flip them on... Lol.

All the sales that occurred through the forum :) I try to take care of all of my customers to the best that i can.

Thats what i wanna hear.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

So far here is the interest list:

aarons419
mprice1234
ruffstuff
ITSALLGOOD
FarFromStock
warrsauto
Element