In case you wondered how M&R handles business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I just wish you guys would answer you're facebook page lol. I sent this.. "Hey do you guys know if the rigid security nut kit will work with your light bar? Im about to purchase an aftermarket bumper that puts my M&R 40" in the front of this aftermarket bumper instead of being behind the grill but I want to help make sure no one is going to steal it. ".... still would like to know

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im curious, would yall cover the cost to ship back the broke one or is that on the buyer?

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I just wish you guys would answer you're facebook page lol. I sent this.. "Hey do you guys know if the rigid security nut kit will work with your light bar? Im about to purchase an aftermarket bumper that puts my M&R 40" in the front of this aftermarket bumper instead of being behind the grill but I want to help make sure no one is going to steal it. ".... still would like to know

They wont fit because we use bolts not nuts to secure them. Unless you get a stud bolt. Very possible

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Im curious, would yall cover the cost to ship back the broke one or is that on the buyer?

We expect the customer to ship us the broken bar but we cover the shipping to them

atx

Reaction score
I ordered the 30'' and 40'' kit for behind the grill. I am a little upset because M&R only shipped the 30'' to me because they are out of 40'' due to the snoball 500. The 40'' is on its way now but usps shipping is a joke so i really cant track it. It is supposed to arrive today but still says it is in california (I live in TX). Had M&R told me this when i ordered them it would have not been a big deal at all. However I was under the impression that both bars would be shipped and arrive at the same time. It is very frustrating. With that being said, I installed the 30'' bar and am very impressed! I cant wait to see what its like when paired with the 40''. I would recommend M&R to anyone looking for LED light bars, but I would strongly suggest making sure everything gets shipped out at the same time or at least be aware if that isnt possible, I was very deflated when only one bar arrived.

Additionally I found out something interesting (at least i think so) in the midst of all this. UPS actually does all of USPS shipping, or at least larger item shipping. I called the post office to see if they could get a better track on where the 40'' bar is and they told me they had no way of tracking it other then what is can do because it is all done through UPS. So knowing what i know now, I would definitely buy from M&R again but request to us UPS and make sure everything ships at the same time, or if not at least be aware that things will ship separately. But a 30'' and 40'' light bar for a $1000 is a hell of a deal!!

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ATX, Did M&R send you a tracking number? I ordered the bumper fog light kit and their new 4 lights kit for either side of the front plate (have to have in Colorado so no 20). When they shipped M&R sent me an email with a tracking number. I went to

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

entered the tracking number they provided and all is good. Don't know how up to date it is but as of 10 minutes ago it tells me the package it out for delivery.

Hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Should have also mentioned, M&R was great to work with. I debated the 30/40 deal they had over the holidays. Finally went with the set up above. They provided good advice (floods v spots) and even a bit of a deal. Didn't go via Facebook cause I don't Facebook. Via email they were very responsive, even through the holidays it was never more than 30 minutes response times, and I can be a pain in the ass.

Haven't received the order (due in today) but don't expect any issues based on what everyone else has had to say. I'm also confident they will stand behind what they sell.

Now I just need to find time, and a warm place (20 degrees for the high, truck wont fit in garage with door down, and the Broncos takin it to the Ravens this weekend) to install.

atx

Reaction score
Yes they did. 03121430000125454845 and it still says it is in CA but should be delivered today in TX. Really at this point my frustration is more with USPS then with M&R.