Raptor Exhaust - What do YOU want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lets thinks outside the box for a second, how about LOW PRICES! the truck already comes with a good set of factory exhaust. sure, theres plenty of room for improvement but i cant justify spending $600-700 for a cat-back exhaust when the only thing getting upgraded is the muffler.

no kidding.

a Lightning style exit in front of the rear tire should cut a significant chunk off the price. Less pipe, less bends, less design work, less hangers needed, etc.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a setup that came out in front of the rear wheel as well. Especially if it was reasonably priced. It seems that every single accessory for these trucks is $1000 or right around it.

Raptor2k10

Reaction score
A cutout would be great. I also would like something that makes the truck sound the way it looks!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a setup that came out in front of the rear wheel as well. Especially if it was reasonably priced. It seems that every single accessory for these trucks is $1000 or right around it.

Ha. That's about right. Except my stubby. :Jedi:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

yeah seems like every new product that pops up on here, guys are just okay with the price, regardless of what it comes with.

Oh that chromoly tig welded bumper with grade 8 hardware is only $800? It must be some POS! I paid $1000 for mine!
---What's yours made of?
Mild steel, mig welded, and grade 5 hardware, but it cost $1,000 so it's gotta be better!

:ROFLJest: Oh the mentality of people with more dollars than cents...I mean sense :crazy:

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Low drone at high RPM
-Loud and notable exhaust sound
-High performance exhaust
-Built in cutout
-Various dump spots (lighting style, stock, dually out the back...)

My dad just put this exhaust on his 2011 Alpina B7. It has an amazing tone when started and is only slightly louder at speed. I understand that its 4k but its high quality.

Alpina B7 Exhaust

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Something that is less likely to get smashed by rocks. Maybe that means a turn-down under the truck, or an exit in front of the wheels (if a pipe is under the front hanger for the rear spring, it will likely get smashed). Something tucked up. I would be more than happy to go to a single pipe of appropriate diameter if needed.

Sound wise, a little more aggressive than stock (which only sounds good at idle as far as I am concerned). As others have stated, no drone at hwy speeds.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow exhaust !

2011 V8 6.2L; Extended Cab/Short Bed (78in. Bed)-Crew Cab/Short Bed (67in. Bed)
5 x 8 x 18in. Muffler; 3.0/2.5in. Tubing; 3.5in. Polished Stainless Tips; DUAL SAME SIDE EXIT IN FRONT OF REAR TIRE Cat-Back
COMING SOON 15105 TBD :shocked:

This is a front of rear tire set up ! I'm interested but they wont make this one until they get more interest from us Raptor or 6.2 guys !:Jedi:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score

It's a grand ole truck ain't it? :)

Something that is less likely to get smashed by rocks. Maybe that means a turn-down under the truck, or an exit in front of the wheels (if a pipe is under the front hanger for the rear spring, it will likely get smashed). Something tucked up. I would be more than happy to go to a single pipe of appropriate diameter if needed.

Sound wise, a little more aggressive than stock (which only sounds good at idle as far as I am concerned). As others have stated, no drone at hwy speeds.

For some sound comparisons, check out the Muffler thread from a while back. Mine's the first Magnapack vid, well, second too as well as the stock, but the turn-down before the axle has been great for 20,000 miles. Noisy (as I wanted it) but odor free and no issues with the axle/lines.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 V8 6.2L; Extended Cab/Short Bed (78in. Bed)-Crew Cab/Short Bed (67in. Bed)
5 x 8 x 18in. Muffler; 3.0/2.5in. Tubing; 3.5in. Polished Stainless Tips; DUAL SAME SIDE EXIT IN FRONT OF REAR TIRE Cat-Back
COMING SOON 15105 TBD :shocked:

This is a front of rear tire set up ! I'm interested but they wont make this one until they get more interest from us Raptor or 6.2 guys !:Jedi:

where's that info from? And how should we express the interest? I had magnaflow on my HD truck at one point and loved it.