Raptor Exhaust - What do YOU want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there.
How about a low profile (oval/rectangular) catback that dumps just in front of the rear wheel? Maybe less tips getting rock damage.:shrug:

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
would like the performance without the drone and noise?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there.
How about a low profile (oval/rectangular) catback that dumps just in front of the rear wheel? Maybe less tips getting rock damage.:shrug:

X2 ! and if it sounds like the Roush exhaust , I'm in :peace:

+100000!!!!

Lightning style exhaust with the catback exiting in front of the rear tire. Seems to be just enough room, and it's more protected, and the tips stay way cleaner in front of the tire than behind.

Whatever company ends up coming out with the L style catback 1st I'll probably go with. I'm really digging that black coating too. I'd want dual tips though, not single. It's not a 4 cylinder.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A turn down (front of axle) catback.
Two options:
1. High performance
2. Minimal drone (muffler and resonnator)

Test different pipe diameters.
Maybe a larger pipe diameter at the Y - have 3.5" pipe out of the Y

Offer cat-back systems in both 409 and 304 stainless steel.

I loved the MBRP catback that I had on my Challenger, which I traded to get my Raptor.
Hate to say, but you're late into the game for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All great responses so far. I am making notes for our engineering team as we speak.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A bolt on catback with an electronic cutout already installed would be nuts too. i could see it being very popular with the Raptor crowd. proven MBRP quality and sound with the option to open the gates of hell with the press of a button.

Hellzyeah!!!!! A Jekyll and Hyde exhaust. A nice beefy near stock sounding exhaust, and with the switch on, one hell of a fire breathing, Prius eating, sounding monster!!!! I'm in!

Oh, and dumper under the bed or before the rear tire...maybe able to cut a hole in the side of the bed with a flange like some of the trophy trucks.

Attachments

• TSCO.trophy.truck.3.jpg
    TSCO.trophy.truck.3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 0616001905.jpg
    0616001905.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lets thinks outside the box for a second, how about LOW PRICES! the truck already comes with a good set of factory exhaust. sure, theres plenty of room for improvement but i cant justify spending $600-700 for a cat-back exhaust when the only thing getting upgraded is the muffler.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the cutout idea, but what I REALLY want, is for that cutout to work with the factory upfitter switches like the Hennessey setup.