MBRP Equipped Trucks - We need some pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're going to be promoting the Raptor kits heavily in some upcoming promo materials and are for some cools shots of your MBRP equipped rigs.

We're looking for beauty shots of the vehicle from various angles. The trucks must have our kits on them.

Post up low resolution shots here. If they are what our Marketing guys are looking for we'll ask for high resolution versions.

If your truck is chosen, you'll get a spot in some of our magazine ads, website, and facebook page. You'll also recieve an MBRP swag pack with all sorts of goodies.

Thanks,
Jesse@MBRP

Banned
Reaction score
Does my ranger count? The first two letters are the same as raptor..... LOL

Gonna be sweet for whoever gets picked!

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We could have used your ranger about two years ago. Feel free to share it on Facebook though! There is always a chance at vehicle of the month.

Banned
Reaction score
Haha will do.
No idea when I'll be getting it. Ordered a few days ago. Hopefully within 2-3 weeks.

I got the turndown, and I'll be modifying it to be a side exit lightning style. You gonna give me a discount on some stainless steel slash cut tips? Haha

rook247

Reaction score
Got my kit ordered. Can't wait to get it on and get it dirty. Definitely will post some pics.