How To Wire Raptor AUX upfitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info. I am stuck because I can't get my big hands or wire strpper to the wires. I managed to cut off the dead end but cant go any further. Has anyone figured this out. At 6' 7" with hands to match I cant do too much in the wayof acrobatics to get in there

thanks

I agree and know the feeling.. I have a 20" bar and to pods that need to be hooked up, But I have already cut my hands trying to do it . Anybody want to come wire them for beer and pizza? Haha

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im happy Ford gave us the pass through wires and such but it would have been smart and easy to make a 12- inch loop of the pass through wires and the Aux upfitter wires in the dash so we could just unroll them ,get them out where we could work on them easy , solder up, roll em back in. And press on!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol on the forum, prolly 75% of us use/need more switches... But we don't amount to a whole lot compared the entire amount of raptors sold.

You can never have enough lights. Which means you can never have enough switches. Ford should at least bump it up to six.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg