How To Valentine V1 Radar install DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wired my Valentine into the rear view mirror on my Camaro, definitely the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a system similar to this one (identical just different maker) installed in my M3.

Thinking of getting this done to my Raptor.

Valentine One & ****** Rear View Mirror Systems from Radar-Mirror.com - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums

Venomns

Reaction score
I've had the valentine for years. Transfers in and mounts in all my vehicles. Worth it's weight in gold!!!

Troutbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 9500ci and installed the display in the mirror, so when the car is off you can't see anything. I'm posting my build tomorrow so I'll have pictures of it there.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know if this is a Key - on 12volt wire? Looking for a solution so that i dont have to worry about turning off my radar each time.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if this is a Key - on 12volt wire? Looking for a solution so that i dont have to worry about turning off my radar each time.

Yes, if you tap into the mirror wires it is switched and will power up with your vehicle. I have the blend mount and mirror tap with my V1 and love it. Saved my ass a few times as well.