Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - General Information > Ford Raptor How-To's and FAQs
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor How-To's and FAQs

Upgraded upfitter switch's

This is a discussion on Upgraded upfitter switch's within the Ford Raptor How-To's and FAQs forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - General Information category!
After using all my stock Upfitter switch's I started to work on adding more. I bought a complete upfitter assembly ...

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JAYBIRDNLV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Upgraded upfitter switch's
After using all my stock Upfitter switch's I started to work on adding more. I bought a complete upfitter assembly from Ford hoping to add just the switch assembly, however it is too large. Since all of my lighting options are from RIGID.. I have all these extra switch's and wiring harnesses laying around and decided to put them to good use. I added a fuse block under the hood wired directly to the battery to handle all the fuse locations in one place. Here is the contact info , I got the one that has six fuse locations.
( K4 :: Provider of top quality switches since 1975 )part # 19-133. Mounted it to a piece of sheet metal, painted and trimmed edges to the fire wall.
I will post more pictures and info later if needed.
Attached Thumbnails
dscn6749.jpg   dscn6841.jpg  
reid_88 likes this.

FOX 3.0's F & R / ICON UCA's /RPG tie rods/ RPG 2.5 Bump stop w/HD+2 National springs/ Rigid 20 in & 6 D2 Duallies / Outlaw Alpha 1 Tire Rack / Yeasu race radio / HDS Gen2 / Outlaw Trans Cooler / SDHQ Hood lite / Tuffy lock Box/ CORE Trac tie down system/ Method NV polished / BFG's
JAYBIRDNLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Looks pretty sweet. You might have to get a unitrol from an emergency vehicle if you add more
Tommysyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Cool, does that box also include space for relays? How / were did you put the relays? I have been trying to decide if I want to just buy a fuse and relay box from a place like Painless Performance, or just build my own. There is another on-line electrical company, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. I will have to dig through my email.

MTUH3 is offline   Reply With Quote