Stainless Works Exhaust Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schnabby

Reaction score
Agree that the SW instructions leave much to be desired. Your install instructions were great. I could not get the 3.5 adapter to connect to the resonator and the y-tube won't connect direct either. Put the old exhaust on and heading to a muffler install shop. They may have to craft an adaptor. Too bad SW can't get it right on a stock 2015 6.2L Raptor.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agree that the SW instructions leave much to be desired. Your install instructions were great. I could not get the 3.5 adapter to connect to the resonator and the y-tube won't connect direct either. Put the old exhaust on and heading to a muffler install shop. They may have to craft an adaptor. Too bad SW can't get it right on a stock 2015 6.2L Raptor.

2015?

Not sure why the pieces wouldn't connect. New system or used?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Notice he stated you do not use the adapter with the Raptor in his listed steps.