How To Portable gas can use with capless fill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I'm preparing for some respectable dirt. I need gas cans.

We got a silly little sample funnel with the truck with fearsome stories of inappropriate use, (similar to stories mom told to scare me away from premarital sex).

What do you use to get the gas out of the can and into your tank?

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I'm preparing for some respectable dirt. I need gas cans.

We got a silly little sample funnel with the truck with fearsome stories of inappropriate use, (similar to stories mom told to scare me away from premarital sex).

What do you use to get the gas out of the can and into your tank?

The little plastic funnel behind the rear seat... Near jack storage location.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i got some jugs coming from outlaw raptor, their on the website but from what ive been told is you can put the spout in the gas tank and then just pop the rip fuel cap releasing the gas right into the tank. basically preventing the spilling part of tipping the gas tank, being upside down already and then just starting the flow of gas eliminates that issue... going to test it out tomorrow when they come in.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to admit that after seeing that cheezy funnel when I picked her up, I was like WTF? I already carry two 5 gallon VP's for shredding sand, dirt, clay and rocks over the vast deserts of SoCal. Modify the VP's to pour gas into to my baby is the easy part. Getting her to surf sand , eat whoops, and jump like the 530 EXC now that is my challenge! Modify adapt overcome!!!