How To Nav Tv install and radio removal directions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
that video was for hardwiring the unit. now there is a plug and play harness. the only connection you need to make is the front camera connection under the hood.

well thats awesome! how long do you think this next groupbuy will take?

Nevermind i just saw you ordered them monday.

Last edited:

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Got the NavTv installed last night. I still need to run the wires to the front camera. I have a few questions i was going to PM you but others might have these as well.

Right when I got it installed, the forced backup camera works, but the control in motion (CIM) didnt. I just read that you have to hold the phone button down for 5 seconds to activate it. Does this have to be done every time you power on the vehicle? or is it a one and done thing? Im going to test it at lunch soon.

Also, How do you have the 2 boxes positioned? Do you have them stuffed in and replace the kicker panel on the console? Do they rattle this way? or velcroed anywhere?

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We two sided taped them in to place under the center of the radio next to the driver side kick panel removal. It is easy to access should the need arise. You have to set the VIM bypass every time you start the car... Once you turn off the key everything returns to stock configuration until you press the buttons to turn on or off the feature you want...