how to disassemble your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also subscribe it. This really comes handy. What ever i have dissembled from inside of truck, i have first find The Car Stereo Company's video. its good that its all in here. Thank you

-Jan

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it down but there has to be an easier way to get it down and reattached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah is there a way to take just the top part of the dash off? I started to get a little squeak over larger bumps in the road and it's driving me ******* nuts! I've never had any rattles or squeaks till now.. The whole 5 years I've had the truck she's been nice and quiet i don't know what it is lol

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah is there a way to take just the top part of the dash off? I started to get a little squeak over larger bumps in the road and it's driving me ******* nuts! I've never had any rattles or squeaks till now.. The whole 5 years I've had the truck she's been nice and quiet i don't know what it is lol

are you talking about the section above the guages? if so, then yes there is an easy way.

no you won't. :flipthebird:

you never know what happens at night when you are sleeping.