Door Chime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So this will eliminate the chime when the key is in the ACC position, but not the ON position am I getting this right?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ok got it, that's at least a step in the right direction though.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good one, Mark.

Did you ever find a new stock bumper? I still haven't put yours on.

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have something worked out for a stock front bumper at this point. I keep changing my mind on what to go with for the front, I'm leaning towards chopping the frame horns and going with a custom fabbed front bumper and skidplate now.
Decisions, decisions!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to get rid of the door chime, has anyone considered just disabling the door sensor at the source? Just bypass the switch loop, and it wont ding for doors at all.

If you want to get rid of all chiming, couldnt we just cut out the box that chimes or disable the chime sound from it directly?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you want to get rid of the door chime, has anyone considered just disabling the door sensor at the source? Just bypass the switch loop, and it wont ding for doors at all.

If you want to get rid of all chiming, couldnt we just cut out the box that chimes or disable the chime sound from it directly?

I need to look into those door switches, that would be really nice to get rid of that annoying chime once and for all.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Does this also disable the dome light coming on when the key is pulled out of the ignition?

EDIT: I want to disable the dome light coming when I pull the key out with the doors closed.

Last edited: