How To DIY Stubby Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently installed my stubby on my Gen1 what's this calibration you speak of? Maybe that is way my windows fog up when I listen to the local talk news radio station since install? Is there a risk of the air bags going off is I did not use crusty loctite?

D

Deleted member 12951

What do I do if I can't get my stubby off? I've whacked it pretty good a couple times when I was running around outside on low branches and now it is crooked.

Stubby antenna that is

8757c0daf64f89a31ebd7639bb635adf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do I do if I can't get my stubby off? I've whacked it pretty good a couple times when I was running around outside on low branches and now it is crooked.

Stubby antenna that is

8757c0daf64f89a31ebd7639bb635adf.jpg

Have the mrs wack it a few times in the other direction, should straighten right up. If straightening lasts longer than 4 hours consult dr @Raptizzle

D

Deleted member 12951

Have the mrs wack it a few times in the other direction, should straighten right up. If straightening lasts longer than 4 hours consult dr @Raptizzle

I am not in the honeymoon phase like you and getting too old for 4 hours of anything. The wife whacking days unfortunately never becomes a reality anymore. I do have a raptor though to pass the time, with a bent stubby.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I am not in the honeymoon phase like you and getting too old for 4 hours of anything. The wife whacking days unfortunately never becomes a reality anymore. I do have a raptor though to pass the time, with a bent stubby.

Sometimes part of old age means making your peace with a bent stubby that your old lady wants no part of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My stubby came in the mail today. but upon further inspection, my Loctite is not crusty, it is way too fresh and I am not sure if my fire extinguisher is the proper size. Should I continue anyway or would this mod be doomed to fail?