FAQ Cliff Notes to the Ford Raptor User Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Complete instructions on how to send a map from map quest to your nav system.

Its three quick steps in map quest.

Its send to car, then send to sync, then put your phone number in and send. Pictures below.

When you get in your car

When you get in your car, then go to services, you have the i , the house, and the gears in the middle/bottom of the screen.

Hit the i , then go to services, then click connect.

At that point the nice lady says you have a map.

Isn't there an addtional charge for using "Sync Services"? And do you know if it works for Google Maps as well?

Rotpar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Google's send to sync was dropped around July 22nd, I tried Mapquest today and it looks like it was dropped too.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's still on MapQuest, but went to load it in the truck, & click on Services it dialed up Sync & stated something about a complimentry service until so & so date or activate a long term service so I hung it up for now. I'll give it try once I get time.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's weird no charges for using the Sync Services but you have to renew every year. That is just Bull CRAP! Either case thanks for the link & the info on to use Map Quest.

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank you people on the cliff notes because I have been trying to change my code for the longest time. it says there is a way through the touch screen but every time I typed the code...nothing! So tried this yesterday and it worked! yay haha. then I did the seatbelt chime also.

cgibs89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet jesus, the seat belt chime toggle. I can understand it needing to chime at you but it's so ungodly loud it's infuriating. Thank you for this.