4 more Aux. switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a few illuminated panels. They came out good but were very difficult to make and make with high quality like I would want to buy. I had to stop making them. I can do the foot well lighting kit if your interested. The remote control head has to be seen. So you need to drill a small hole or do like most and leave both in your glove box. you only need the remote to change the color or pattern. Its kind of cool. I need to install in my truck soon.

OP
OP
scarrjack

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did a few illuminated panels. They came out good but were very difficult to make and make with high quality like I would want to buy. I had to stop making them. I can do the foot well lighting kit if your interested. The remote control head has to be seen. So you need to drill a small hole or do like most and leave both in your glove box. you only need the remote to change the color or pattern. Its kind of cool. I need to install in my truck soon.

The illuminated panel is pretty sweet, looks like mine is a very limited edition then :happy107:

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kind of changed my mind. I may make a few more illuminated panels, they are a bitch to make and fragile when being installed as people try and push them into the head liner when they should not. If you want one let me know.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at this picture it appears that a couple of wires, one of those the main ground, are riding hard on the stud for the main +12v. That definitely needs to be remedied. Maybe even put something over the stud like one of those rubber vacuum port caps.

Attachments

• mfO5fIs.jpg
    mfO5fIs.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 166
OP
OP
scarrjack

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at this picture it appears that a couple of wires, one of those the main ground, are riding hard on the stud for the main +12v. That definitely needs to be remedied. Maybe even put something over the stud like one of those rubber vacuum port caps.

where exactly are you talking about? can you draw on the pic to show me where you are talking about

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wires are definitely up against that bolt but there is no movement of the wires to rub through the protective coating but I will look at putting a rubber cap on the cap for added protection

That is spot. 15 years as a helicopter mechanic gets me paranoid about that stuff. keep an eye on it.