¡Más! Factory Upfitters & Easy Access wiring!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice job! I like the holes and wiring tucked behind, great idea. First dibs on all your prototype brackets when you make more ;)

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice job! I like the holes and wiring tucked behind, great idea. First dibs on all your prototype brackets when you make more ;)

I have the first blank, exact measurements as yours, if you want it Ill send it your way, total blank slate, only has the bend and mounting holes drilled, nothing else.

Fuse block came today so got to finish all the wiring, also opened the pass through holes to 3/4 for more wiring clearance,

Attachments

• Relay Panel-6B, fuse block installed..jpg
    Relay Panel-6B, fuse block installed..jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Relay Panel-7B, back side wired.jpg
    Relay Panel-7B, back side wired.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to the thread starter and the contributors. my guys just got this in today after reading this thread and watching some related videos...so it onto wiring the compressor, the hood lights and thinking of what else to add and switch! :)

Attachments

• IMG_9169.jpg
    IMG_9169.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9365.jpg
    IMG_9365.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Burns363r

Reaction score
Si does the super duty up fitter switch panel and the OEM raptor switch panel use the same plug in the back?

I have an FX4 and want to use the Raptor Aux panel in my front cubby (in front of the shifter) and use the Super duty relay block. My hope is that the plugs are the same, so i can plug and play the Raptor Aux swtich.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After doing this I did find that super duty relay harness. I will say that part could make this whole task 95% easier, and be 1/6th the size of my panel...

Ill try to dig up my super offical bar sketch i made to potential make that work on our trucks

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
working on doing the project now hereat write up and i would like to know what your commission will be if i start making the kits ha ha