Positive Witchy @ Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if she was ready for the influx of orders when she joined Chris at Freedom Motorsports, but I think FRF welcomed her with open arms and appreciated the kick off sale.

I ordered an extang Trifecta Tonneau cover for Little Red. Which had super fast response time and worker with me to get the best prices on a few different manufactures and models.

I ordered last Thursday (7/31/14) and it showed up in less than a week.

Thank you to @Witchy@FreedomMotorsports for the fast, helpful and reliable service that is everything Freedom Motorsports.

It's ironic that one year ago you were helping Chris on the side. Now you're full time. Good luck in your new job. And remember. "Daddy needs some new headers!!!" Lol....

Thanks!
:wizsimle:

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Last edited:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Witchy is living up to everything I had hoped for in my first full time sales professional. I also have to say that she has handled everything on our end with great professionalism, attention to detail and the willingness to provide the same timely and complete customer service that Freedom Motorsports has become known for. She is fast becoming an indispensable part of our company along the way and IIA honored to have her on board!