Tmx out shines all others-please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I've posted I've been looking for wheels. Here is my tale of terrible service.

I was torn between standard and double standard, I ask on the form and show friends, I chose standards. I'm directed by several to go to a specific vendor, I do and send them an email for specs, availability etc. Including two others!

Over a week goes by... No response. I send one of the vendor associates a pm on the site and get a response full of apologies. I send him and email and I do get all the answers to my many questions, I even included that "I am a guaranteed customer" and explain all I'm looking for is service, I am buying wheels.

Never hear back from this vendor. In the mean time I get not only a response on the thread from TMX but a pm with a personal email address basically stating they would love to take care of me. Being a loyal customer I warned Danny at TMX of my initial inquiry.

Long story short I send another email to all vendors after changing my mind about the wheels twice, I decide NV is the choice. I ask all if they have NV available as I needed it to be guaranteed to be shipped to my US address for a specific week. NO RESPONSE!!

Danny at TMX responded immediately to all emails, one was even the Sunday of TRR. I had many questions for him and he answered all. TMX had a set in stock so I called that day and gave him my card number. To make things more complicated I asked if it was possible for him to hold on too them until my specific week to ship as it was still 2 weeks prior and no one was there to accept them upon delivery. The response was " yeah no problem, give me a call when you want em sent and I will do it that day" WOW. ..

It all comes to this. SERVICE. I understand people are in business to make money, all I ask for is to be treated like a customer. I think it's ridiculous that three of the four vendors I sent emails and messages too simply ignored me and never responded, if someone was going to give me this kind of money I would be all over them.

TMX went out of their way to have me as a customer and I thank them for it. They went above and beyond what would ever be expected of them to make a sale and make me happy. I highly suggest and recommend you go to TMX for all your raptor needs, I can't say enough how much they shine above the rest, service is beyond top notch, they're available and fast to respond, their prices are fair and competitive and they know what works.

Thank you Danny and the TMX team! you have gained a loyal customer forever.

I will not post who the other vendors were on here, I'm not out to bash the others or talk poorly of their business, they know who they are as they have seen my emails and couldn't be bothered. If you are looking to purchase something it's TMX no question. If you must know, pm me and I will tell you who didn't have time for me.

It's long winded but I can't say enough. I'm completely satisfied with the service and I haven't even seen my wheels yet! I go pick them up next week! Can't wait.

:GetMoney:

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too had previously experienced some truly abominable service - for the entire latter half of last year. Brandon at TMX got through to these big vendors when I couldn't get a return pm, email, or phone call.

I eventually just started going through him for everything. He has the back line with all these guys, and his prices are great!

In my mod ramp-up for TRR, I got more done in a few weeks using TMX, than in the entire previous 8 months playing tag with the big boys.

When I call, they answer or return my messages promptly. Same with pm, text, and email. But they don't make you call them! They will actually contact you if they have any new info to pass along. Unheard of!

Awesome old-fashioned communication and service! Great installs. No games. They say what they mean and mean what they say! It's like they really need your business! Even in the months preceding SEMA!!! Unbelievable!

Thanks guys!

John

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's a shame considering a site like this can generate massive interest in a company. I'm with you though. I'd rather pay someone else more money and get fast and perfect service than someone who treats me with a low priority. Honestly they deserve to get blasted. Maybe it would change the way they conduct their business.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another happy customer here from TMX. They answered all my questions as well, and had my wheels and tires shipped out to me in a timely fashion. I will definitely do business with them again.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen...Service for most has falling by the wayside I know it is cliche but ...I have always told myself that if you treat your customers the way you would want to be treated the money would come...I also tell my folks I work with that if you are putting your feet on the floor in the morning and coming to work for a paycheck...this is not the place for you...

Some of these traits just can't be taught...they are ingrained...

The guys at TMX are a great bunch and you can tell they do what they enjoy and are standup trust worthy folks.

Now if TMX will send me my free Skid Plate in silver?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
TMX is doing things right.

I've scratched my head lately at the lack of responses from a couple of the vendors on here when I was ready to buy. I mean, seriously, this is easy money; and they won't take the time to make a call or send an email.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen that a lot lately.. Recent example...I am trying to get new landscape in the front of the house and the guy...just acts like he doesn't want my business...maybe some business are running so thin they just can handle but a few projects at a time and they are scared to hire and try to grow...

Or maybe I just come across as a ***** and no one wants to take my money...

Who knows...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep you are a *****.........

and this tmx company, you better watch out for this jason character. i hear he is a real looney.haha. i find it assuring that i keep hearing good reviews of the vendors i have done business with. it gives me a good feeling to know that there are still business's out there that actually listen to what the consumer is saying.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also received incredible service from TMX. Been bugging them for 4 months about wheels. I could never pull the trigger on the Method Standard and DS but when I saw the NVs, I knew I wanted those wheels. Brandon kept me updated over 2 months about NV availability and EVERY and I mean EVERY PM and text I sent, I received a response.

In my last PM to him I told him, he def earned my business and that I will be back.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Every interaction I've had with the guys at TMX has been really positive. They are always there to answer questions on a product if you have them. Can't say it's been the same elsewhere.