Sdhq, great customer service.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Not sure if this is where I post my experiance with a vendor but here it is.

I purchased an item from Jason at SDHQ. The product came in but did not work out as intended. We emailed and PMed a few times and got it straightened out. I ended up returning the items and will be refunded 100%. I did pay return shipping the first time.

WOW! Great to use a vendor that stands behind their vendors and keeps the customer 100% satisfied even when its not their fault. Good Job SDHQ. Thanks for all the help Jason. I will shop with you again soon.

Marc E. ( BDRAG )

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Not sure if this is where I post my experiance with a vendor but here it is.

I purchased an item from Jason at SDHQ. The product came in but did not work out as intended. We emailed and PMed a few times and got it straightened out. I ended up returning the items and will be refunded 100%. I did pay return shipping the first time.

WOW! Great to use a vendor that stands behind their vendors and keeps the customer 100% satisfied even when its not their fault. Good Job SDHQ. Thanks for all the help Jason. I will shop with you again soon.

Marc E. ( BDRAG )

I don't understand why you would have to pay return shipping if the items did not work as intended?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is that exactly?

I tried to buy two different things from them. Both times I told them hey I found it cheaper and would like to support one of our own, but they would not price match either one. I gave them the website of both as well. One came down to shipping cost and told me they can't send someone off to the post office and mail it at a cheaper rate and would be losing money. The second one came down to they wouldn't price match even the other companies base price, plus the other company was running a special with additional money off. I told them if they could just match the base price we had a deal. I then got an ear full of how they were trying to make money and would lose money on both things.

Personally I wouldn't have cared if they were the cheapest or not, but what I had a problem with was when their website has a page on Price Guarantee Their price match guarantee. If you aren't going to price match then DONT put it on your website and say you will!!! The bigger item was very significant amount of money compared to how much the cost of it was in the first place.

Also, on the other forumz.... I almost got banned for speaking up about it with prices and websites of what they said wasn't true on price. A few days later those post were erased and the ones left made me look like an ass. The company online I posted up about changed their price that day after all that went down to match the retail price strangely. And FYI they had 2 in stock and looking at them when I called to make sure they had them.

I gave them the second chance after all that and we still couldn't make it happen so I choice to support other venders here who keep to their word and have time for me. Not saying they dont know their stuff but these products were off the shelf stuff and not hand crafted by them. Some have great luck with them I personally nothing but sadness and headaches.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I don't understand why you would have to pay return shipping if the items did not work as intended?

I didn't have too. I felt it was fair in this case. My choice. I am sure they would have paid if I had insisted. Fair deal in my eye's. It was not SDHQ'S fault I was not happy.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Some have great luck with them I personally nothing but sadness and headaches.

Well sorry you had a bad experiance. Not what happened in my case. I guess it all comes down to the paticular deal. I am happy.

BDRAG

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure! If you happy thats all that matters. Just wanted others to know what experience I was given two different times.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, yeah I understand your frustration. I'll still keep an open mind about them and give em a chance If I ever need one of their products, but this is a good place to put that experience you had IMO. Simply so everyone can hear both sides.

Redlegdaddy

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experiences with SDHQ. They have done ICON suspension on two of my F350’s and my wife’s FJ Cruiser. They are a 3 hour drive away for me so my son and I decided to hang out each time while they did the work. Ryan, Serena and the SDHQ crew treated my son and me like we were the most important customers they had even if they did have other customers there spending 10 times the money we were spending! After dealing with all the local hacks here in SE AZ I will gladly make the 3 hour drive because I know I will get it done correctly!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya Jason is nice.. I had a problem with my bank account, sent him a message and had a quick response + my stuff was shipped fast...