Positive Sdhq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 40" Vision-X behind the grille light bar mount from SDHQ. Jason from SDHQ assisted me through their vendor section, PM, and email. This was a relatively inexpensive purchase ($90), so I'm very appreciative of the time Jason took to address my concerns; this just showed me that SDHQ cares about even customers making small purchases.

When the light bar arrived, I expected top notch quality and I was not disappointed on that front... great quality, nice welds, good finish. What I may have almost been more impressed with was the way the light bar was packaged. It arrived an an oversized box wrapped with plastic banding and fiber reinforced tape; the bar was wrapped and taped with foam sheets and then the entire box was filled with packing peanuts. The box could have been dropped off the Empire State Building and the light bar would have probably been fine.

The SDHQ decals were appreciated too.

Thanks, SDHQ - will do business with again.

NOTE: At the time of this writeup I have not yet installed the light bar, but I don't doubt that it will fit just fine.