Positive Rogue

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I've purchased a few things from Rogue over the years. An UCA, Light bracket, Bumper and lights. I was very impressed how Rogue handled the UCA. When they arrived, some of the powdercoating was chipped off. They wrote me a check to compensate and I touched it up. They UCA didn't quite fit right and they redesigned them to work with all three shocks we use and swapped me out at no cost. I purchased replacement hardware and they sent the wrong bolt but shipped me a replacement at no cost. Purchased a bumper with their Rogue light. The light got moisture in it in less than 4 months (no off-road or puddle driving, just normal rain). They sent me a replacement light in advance with a shipping label to send it back at no cost to me. Granted I wish the light never got moisture in the first place but how they handled it was better than any other vendor I have done light warranty work with. They even called me to follow-up to ensure everything was okay and I was happy. Since @Jimbo joined Rogue, it's been even easier to communicate and get issues resolved in a timely manner.

Seems every vendor makes some type of mistake but how they handle those mishaps makes a world of difference. I am very impressed with Rogue's quality and customer service and for someone who might bitch at stuff from vendors, I feel honored to write a positive review towards @Rogue Racing.

Last edited by a moderator: